Columbus State Committed to Keeping College Affordable
Columbus State undergraduates continue to enjoy one of the lowest tuition rates among fully accredited, four-year universities in Georgia. And that's happened while U.S. News & World Report, as part of its "Best College" rankings, has ranked us No. 46 among public regional universities in the South.
Yes, there have been slight increases in Columbus State tuition and fees in recent years, mostly as a result of reduced state funding. But we're committed to keeping the cost of college affordable. We realize cost is a prime factor in keeping students in school until they graduate, and we're also committed to that. The number of online courses and degree programs at Columbus State has skyrocketed in recent years, making it possible for more working professionals to pursue their dream of attaining a college degree.
Our graduates often rave about the return on investment they enjoy as Columbus State University alumni. And now, others are starting to spread the word. Recent developments have CSU:
- Selected by the University System of Georgia for a pioneering program offering ultra-affordable three-year online degrees in communication and criminal justice. more >>
- Ranked No. 21 nationally among Top 30 Online MBA Progams, as compiled by Affordable Colleges Online. more >>
- Ranked No. 12 nationally in Best Affordable Online Master's in Computer Science by GetEducated.com. more >>
- Ranked No. 9 nationally among 2014 Most Affordable Colleges for IT and Computer Science Degrees by OnlineU. more >>
- Ranked No. 5 as Best Value among all Georgia colleges and universities by the July-August 2013 issue of James magazine, which focuses on state politics, news and culture. more >> (subscription required)
The specific amount you pay for tuition and fees depends on your status as an undergraduate or graduate student from Georgia or beyond, when you first enrolled and whether you've attended continuously, whether you're enrolled in a totally online degree program and whether you're taking courses that mandate extra fees. Choose the best fit for your status from the links below to find out what you will pay.
Remember, too, that CSU's Financial Aid experts are committed to helping you find a way to realize what a great ROI we offer.